Tuesday 22 April 2014

You're my best mate.

Hi , this mornings projects was made using the hello sailor stamp set, not a stamp set that I was immediately drawn to but after seeing it used on card from Pinterest and Facebook and seeing what wonderful cards they had made with I was was inspired myself and this is what I came up with.

                         

I used whisper white cardstock as my card base into which I sponged soft sky, pool party and island indigo ink , having masked of a circle using the 1 3/8 circle punch cut from a post it note. 
I then stamped the true north stamp into the masked of white circle in island indigo. 
Then stamped the you're my best mate in black stazon and the whale again in island indigo. 
I finished it of with the silver ribbon trim. 

If you would like to purchase any of the products used in today's card project then please click on the pictures below for a direct link to the item in my online shop. 

Table built using Product Table Builder



Alternatively you can send me an email. If you are interested in having a Stampin'Up! Party in your home, then send me and email to make arrangements. 

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and please come back again soon. 

Happy Crafting

Lucie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x