Wednesday 2 April 2014

Eggstra Spectacular card!

Hi everyone,
It's been While since my last blog post, as life has been a bit Hectic and I've not had much of a chance to get in the craft room of late.

However I managed to grab an hour over the weekend to make this fab card that I found the tutorial for on you tube by a fellow demonstrator in the US dawn5377
You must check here YouTube tutorial they are fab. 


Anyway I want to make a Easter card with a difference and I thought this window slider card would be the perfect way to do that.
I decided to use pistachio pudding designer series paper from the in colour  2014-2015 paper pack with very vanill cardstock and the Eggstra spectacular stamp set , which I think is just so cute!! 





I also used crisp cantelope ink and black stazon for the stamped images and finished it of with some stamping up crochet ribbon.
I love how it turned out and can see me using this card style for a lot of different occasions. It can been made so it slides out horizontally or vertically so is very versatile. 

If you would to order and of the products used in this project then please click on the pictures below for a direct link to the products page in my online shop or if you prefer you can email me for more information.

 
Table built using Product Table Builder


Happy crafting and come back soon 

                     🐣 Lucie 🐥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x