Friday 25 April 2014

Thank you so, so much......

Hi everyone , 

  As you can see by today's card I am really into masking and sponging at the moment, I think I give a really stunning effect. 
This card was quick and simple to make and can be used for any occasion. 




                                  

I just used whisper white cardstock ,layer with another piece of whisper white that I masked with a circle punched post it note and sponged with blushing bride and rich razzleberry. 

I then  stamped images from the serene silhouette stamp set in black stazon and blinged it ! With tiny rhinestones and some silver ribbon before finally stamping the sentiment from the bring on cake Stamp set in rich razzleberry and voila ! Done.  

If you would like to purchase any of the products used in today's card project please click on the images below for a direct link to the product in my online shop. 


Table built using Product Table Builder


Thanks for stopping by and please come back soon.

Happy Crafting

Lucie x 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x