Wednesday 23 April 2014

Make a wish

Hi everyone,
  Today's card is a male themed card , as I have lots of people asking for male cards as they are so difficult to make and buy for! 

                    

       

This card can be changed to suit any occasion just by changing the colours used. 

I went blue because I want to make a male card. 
I used whisper white as the card base, the matted and layered island indigo and whisper white. 
The first whisper white layer I randomly stamped the stars from the simply stars stamp set in island indigo, pool party , soft sky and midnight muse. 
Then I added a smaller Matt and layer in island indigo and whisper white, on the whisper white layer I randomly stamped the stars agin in island indigo and the make a wish sentiment in midnight muse form the perfect pennants stamp set. I sponged the edges using my sponge dauber in island indigo.
I finished it of with the island indigo chevron ribbon tied in a knot at the top of the card. 

If you would like to purchase and of the products I've used in today's project, the please click on the pictures below for a direct link to the item in my online shop. 


Table built using Product Table Builder

Alternatively just send me an email, if you would like to hold a  Stampin'Up!  party in your own home, them I will be pleased to do so, just get in touch to make arrangements. 

Thanks for stopping by and please come back again soon

Happy Crafting 

Lucie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x