Friday 11 April 2014

Fine Feathers quick card 2

Hi everyone, hope you are enjoying the break from the dismal weather we've been having and taken the opportunity to be creative.
Following on with the Fine feathers theme, here is card number 2 



I used whisper white notecards as a card base, then I took a strip do whisper white card stock  and brayered it with soft sky ink and randomly stamped the feather images using black stazon ink.  

I then cut a piece of  fresh prints designer series paper and inked the edges with a sponge dauber using soft sky ink.
 Using the decorative label punch I punched a label using the whisper white onto which I had stamped the birthday wishes from the bring on the cake stamp set with stazon black ink , I also inked the edges of the label punch out using the sponge dauber with soft sky ink. 

I then randomly stamped one of the feather stamps using soft sky ink over the right side of the the card base, added a few candy dots and voila ! Finished.   

I hope you like this and it inspires you to make your own, I would love to hear any comment you have, as I'm always pleased to hear from you all..

If you are interested in hosting a stamping up party at your home, then please get in touch.. 

If you would like to order any of the Stampin'Up! Products used in this card project then please click on the relevant pictures below for a direct link to the products page on my online shop.  

Table built using Product Table Builder


Happy crafting and come back soon 

Lucie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x