Friday 18 April 2014

Betsy's Blossoms

Hi everyone,
   Today's card was inspired by a picture I saw on Pinterest ( don't you just love it! ) , on which I spend far to many hours perusing ! By hey I bet I'm not the only one..

                        

I used whisper white as the card base , which I embossed with a Cloud embossing folder ( not Stampin'Up! ) I know naughty me ! Which sponged over with soft sky ink using the Stampin'Up! ® Sponges. 
I then stamped the hardwood stamp onto baked brown sugar cardstock with baked brown sugar ink, which I also used to sponge the edges once I had cut them up to make the fence.  
I stamped the bird from the Betsy's blossoms stamp set in rich razzleberry and cut out using my paper snips.
I used gumball green cardstock and fringe scissors for the grass, which I placed along the bottom of the fence.

I also used the petite petal stamp and punch set for the flowers , which I stamped in crushed curry, crisp cantelope and calypso carol ink.

And voila , card done ! 

If you would like, to purchase any of the products I've used in this card project, then please click on the pictures below for a direct link to the item in my online shop or alternatively just send me an email. 


Table built using Product Table Builder








I welcome any comments and thank you for stopping by, please come back again soon.

Happy Crafting

Lucie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x