Tuesday 15 April 2014

Fine Feathers - Card 4

Hi Everyone, 

         As I write this blog post the sun is shining in through the window and I have a feeling it's going to be a good day. 

Onto Fine Feathers Card Number 4 



 I created this card using the whisper white notecard as a card base onto which I stamped the watercolour background in pistachio pudding from the happy watercolour stamp set. 

I also randomly stamped the bubble stamp in smoky slate and finally used the long feather stamp from the fine feathers stamp set , which I stamped with midnight muse, I created the shadow effect by inking the stamp and stamping , then without reining stamped again to create the more subtle almost translucent feather.

If you are interested in hosting a stamping up party at your home, then please get in touch.. 


If you would like to order any of the Stampin'Up! Products used in this card project then please click on the relevant pictures below for a direct link to the products page on my online shop.  


Table built using Product Table Builder

I would love your feedback, please leave a comment below

Happy crafting and please come back soon 

Lucie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x