Monday 28 April 2014

I think you're lovely

Hi everyone , 
       I hope you all had a great weekend and that you had chance to make or see some wonderful creations and felt inspired.

I get a lot of my inspiration from my fellow demonstrators, it's great being part of a larger group , who love to to inspire and share with others. They are very talented and I hope one day to be as good as they are. 

I look at all the wonderful projects they post on Facebook and there blogs and also Pinterest and Instagram are invaluable sources of inspiration for me. 

Today's card project is. My own creation! I wanted to use up scrap of sale a bration  dsp ( designer series paper )  that I had left of from the promotion we had in March. 

And this is what I came up with, I hope you like it. 




               





 Products used  : 

Whisper white card stock 
Bermuda bay cardstock 
Crisp cantelope twine ( sale -a-bration free product )
Summer starfruit twine ( sale -a-bration free product )
Scoreboard embossing plates 
Sweet sorbet DSP ( sale -a-bration free product )
Bermuda bay ink pad
Crisp cantelope ink pad
Paper snips
You're lovely stamp set ( sale -a-bration free product )
circle punch 
Scoreboard
Dimensionals ( foam pads) 
Snail adhesive 
Bring on the cake - sentiment


If you would like to purchase any of the products used in today's card project please click on the images below for a direct link to the product in my online shop. 



Table built using Product Table Builder


Thanks for stopping by and please come back soon.

Happy Crafting

Lucie x 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x