Monday 14 April 2014

Fine Feathers - Card 3

Hi everyone, 

  What kind of day are you having today?  Good I hope , mine is a bit manic and I have lots of coffee on hand to keep me going..

I just love being a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator as I give me the opportunity to share my love of card making with others and also gives me the opportunity to share the fantastic products Stampin'Up! Has to offer. 
I have been making cards and Scrapbooking etc on and of for the last 10 years but had never heard of Stampin'Up until last year! How is that possible! 
The products are amazing and the quality is fantastic. 
I love to share my passion for papercraft with similar minded people and if I can inspire just one person , then that makes me a happy. 

Okay, enough of me waffling onto my Fine feathers card number 3.





This card was so quick and simple, I just love how it turned out! 

I used the inside of Sticky strip tape to create the circle using my sponge dauber and calypso coral ink to which I stamped the beautiful feather stamp randomly with midnight muse ink and Voila! Done.. told you it was quick lol. 

If you are interested in hosting a stamping up party at your home, then please get in touch.. 


If you would like to order any of the Stampin'Up! Products used in this card project then please click on the relevant pictures below for a direct link to the products page on my online shop.  


Table built using Product Table Builder


I would love to hear your comments on this card as it's always lovely to hear to from like minded people.

Happy Crafting 

 Lucie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x