Monday 26 May 2014

Sweet Sorbet Concertina Birthday Card


Sweet Sorbet Concertina Birthday Card


Hi stampers, I just live how this project turned out, it was inspired by a fellow UK Demonstrator 
Joanne James aka The Crafty Owl

It was made for my mother in laws birthday, but could easily be used for Christmas, Easter, a new baby, wedding or engagement..
I only decorated on side but you could do both if you wanted.

The DSP  ( designer series paper ) I used was from the Sweet Sorbet paper pack which was available during saleabration  as a free product when you spent over £45, which I think coordinated perfectly with very vanilla and crisp cantaloupe cardstock I used. 



My Dimensions : In inches

3 pieces of 6 x 12 DSP (Designer Series Paper)
Score each piece  at 2 1/2 , 5 ,7 1/2,10
Base mat sizes - 2 x 5 3/4 ( I used calypso coral )
Top Mat sizes : 1 3/4 x 5 1/2 ( I used Very Vanilla )




     Click  on link for crafty owl tutorial for this card



It's very easy to make and looks fabulous too, I hope you all have a go and I would love to see your creations too. 

Thanks for stopping by
Lucie x

To order any if the products I used in this project please click on the pictures below for a direct link to the product in my online shop. Alternatively you can email me stampinbell@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x