Monday 19 May 2014

Pretty Perfect Plum Screen Card

Hi everyone,
 Today's card project is a Screen card, I have seen a few posted on facebook and they looked so cute I wanted to have a go an make one myself.




I think it turned out very cute,  It was very easy to do,  I hope you like it too.

card stock - perfect plum - 11 x 6 1/2  inches
score at 2 6/8, 5 1/2, 8 2/8
I used the decorative label punch for the create the screen legs and used the punch out for the drawers, which I layered onto the watercolour dsp panels 4  x 1 1/8 x 2 1/8
The Large panel measure  2 1/8 x 4 7/8 also cut 4
The small bags I made using the artisan label punch, which I folded in half and created the buckle using the word window punch, I cut it in half and used a mini brad to secure. I made the bags straps using silver ribbon and bakers twine.
To make the flowers I used the petite petals stamp and punch bundle set.
I used the butterfly and create stamps from the creative elements stamp set, for the front of the card and on the reverse of the screen I used the other stamps in the set.
I used the Celebrate stamp from the starburst sayings stamp set, which I punched out using the 1 3/8 circle punch and layered that onto  the scallop circle 1 1/4 punch out in perfect plum card stock.
Inside I used the Silver vellum for two panel and the other two panel are whisper white card stock, stamped using the creative elements stamps set.
I also used the perfect pennants stamps set the wonderful sentiment.

 and voila ! done .....


products used in this project, please click on the images below for a direct link to the  product in my online store.




 Thanks for popping by,do come back soon .
Happy crafting 

Lucie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x