Saturday 24 May 2014

Mini handy pack tissue holder

Hi stampers, 

 What glorious weather we have Been having , let's hope it's here to stay! 

Today's project was inspired by Stampin Geek  

click link to see tutorial                  CLICK HERE FOR TUTORIAL



cardstock : 7 1/2 x 8 inches
7 1/2 inch side score  at 2 1/4,3 1/2, 5 3/4,7
8 inch side score at 1/2 , 1 3/4 , 6 1/4 , 7 1/2
DSP Panels  : Top 4 1/4 x 2 inches
Long Sides : 4 1/4 x 1 (cut 2)
Short Sides : 2 x 1 ( cut 2 )

This is a really cute project, which I made originally for my mum who's visiting as she always has a handy pack of tissues on her person lol ! Also I decided to make one for my mother in law as she is the same. 

The are very easy to make and looks fabulous too, I hope you all have a go and I would love to see your creations too. 

Thanks for stopping by
Lucie x

To order any if the products I used in this project please click on the pictures below for a direct link to the product in my online shop. Alternatively you can email me stampinbell@gmail.com 

Table built using Product Table Builder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x