Sunday 25 May 2014

Masculine spinner Birthday card

Masculine spinner Birthday card


Hi stampers, today's projects was made for my other half for his birthday at the weekend, as many of you know men are the most difficult creatures to make cards for ! 
So I trawled the internet, you tube and Pinterest for ideas and this is what I found
I took the original idea from snappy stampers blog but made the rest up myself, sizes , etc





Click on the link below for the tutorial on this card 



Thanks for stopping by 
Happy stamping 
Lucie x 


If you would like to order any of the products used in this project, please click on the pictures below for links to the products in my online shop. 






Table built using Product Table Builder 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x