Saturday 31 May 2014

Stampin’ Up! UK RETIRING LIST IS OUT!!!



 CLICK HERE !!!  To shop now from the Retiring List

I suppose the part of me that is sad is an instinctive part when saying goodbye to old favourites.
It’s natural, right? Old faves, no longer in use, and it’s just so sad.

But on the flip side… SO MUCH NEWNESS!!!

Oh there are so many gorgeous goodies coming!

So I’m bitter sweet about the retiring list, but also loving it too! I would say, based on experience of the Clearance Rack that updated a few days ago, and a load selling out immediately, now is not the time to wait.
 Already, we know that things have gone even before they got as far as the retiring list, so please, if you really want something, don’t wait.

 So don't delay , order today and get some fabulous goodies while they last.

Lucie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x