Monday 5 May 2014

One sheet wonder = 7 cards !

Hi everyone, 
 I hope you have all had a great Bank Holiday weekend, the sun has been shining and been out walking jake our jack Russell ! But not a lot of crafting has got done.
Here is a project I did last week after seeing a blog post from a fellow demonstrator traci cornelious. 

I took a sheet of a4 whisper white and randomly stamped all over with the creative elements stamp set in coastal cabana , smoky slate and strawberry slush.

I then cut it up into various sizes and used them the create seven individual toppers for seven cards.

This is what I came up with... I hope you like it.

                      

      

      

      

   


Products used

Cardstock : whisper white,smoky slate, coastal cabana,strawberry slush
Inks: smoky slate,coastal cabana, strawberry slush, black stazon


Thank you for stopping by and I do hope you come back soon......

Happy crafting 

Lucie x 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x