Tuesday 24 March 2015

Guy greeting collage style male themed cards

Hi stampers, as you have probably guessed I a really into the collage style of stamping at the moment as seen in my previous post using the butterfly basics and postage due stampsets, which was very girly.
Well today's cards are male themed cards using the guy greetings stampset


For the card above I cut the card base at 8 x 5 1/2 in very vanilla cardstock
1st layer in chocolate chip cardstock 4 x 5 1/4
2nd layer in very vanilla again 3 3/4 x 5 

Using the second layer, the very vanilla cardstock I randomly stamped the hats and shoe images in smoky slate and chocolate chip ink, so I stamped of first to get a lighter image. Then I randomly stamped the no one else could fill your shoes sentiment in the leftover blank spaces to create a fab masculine background.

Then using a non SU die I cut the shape in chocolate chip cardstock and using the oval framelits cut and oval in very vanilla on which I stamped the Father's Day sentiment in tuxedo black Momento ink.

Adhered all the layers with tombow liquid glue and finished off with two chocolate chip candy dots from the neutrals pack. I later added the hi die cut from very vanilla cardstock, which I cut with the die from the label flip card framelits pack.


The second card was cut the same sizes as mentioned above in the same colours, very vanilla and chocolate chip cardstock.
Taking the very vanilla second layer I randomly stamped the hats,shoes,anchor,tools and car images in crumb cake and smoky slate ink.

I cut the two smaller square pieces using my square framelits in chocolate chip and very vanilla and stamped the car image on the very vanilla piece in crumb cake.

I then used a die from the chalk talk framelits, which I cut in chocolate chip and finally using the large oval punch in very vanilla I stamped the to a classic sentiment in chocolate chip. Adhered all the layers to the card using tombow glue and Dimensionals for the sentiment and finished it off with two chocolate chip candy dots.

I hope you are inspired to make your own version of the this card or you are more than welcome to C.A.S.E.mine.

To purchase any of the products used in the project please click on the shop now button or send me and email , I'm always happy to help.

Happy stamping 

Lucie 

http://www2.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=2693&dbwsdemoid=5010189




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x