Monday 24 March 2014

Milk Carton Easter treats boxes

Hi all, It's Monday! hope you all had a relaxing weekend and found time to craft.

Today's project is a Easter Treat Milk Carton Box which i made using the 2,4,6,8 box concept that has been around for a long time, but ive only just found it!








I really had fun making these, it was easy to do  and I will be making loads of these for easter this year.

If you are interested in ordering any of the products used in this project, just clcik on the pictures below for a direct link to my online shop or send me an email.


Happy Crafting and come back soon 

Lucie x


Table built using Product Table Builder by The Crafty Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x