Friday 21 March 2014

petite petal background card

Morning everyone, I hope you have all be crafting and making wonderful things.


Today I made a lovely card using the petite petals stamps , which I used to make a lovely background using wisteria wonder and blushing bride colours. 
I used the dozen thoughts clear stamp set for the sentiment, finished of with wisteria wonder chevron ribbon and neutrals candy dots and voila! 

I do hope you like it, it a very simple card but I think it work we'll. any comments would be great. 




If you would like to order  any of the products used in this card then please click on the relevant pictures below for a direct link to the item in my online shop.

Happy crafting and come back soon ! 

Lucie x 



Table built using Product Table Builder by The Crafty Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x