Wednesday 12 March 2014

Stampin'Up! UK - Easter card


Well after a lovely sunny weekend  celebrating my mothers 70th birthday, I felt it was time to get back in the craft and make something. I've had a few commissioned projects that I've been working on lately and that has taken up most of my time. 

I'm still a big fan of the box card and here is made using the sweet sorbet DSP and petal parade stamp set with a cut bunny I made using the large and small heart punch and the large oval punch as well. 

The sweet sorbet and petal parade products are only available for a short time during our big sale a bration promotion which ends march 31st. 
How does it work? Well for every £45 you spend on Stampin'Up  products you get get one free sale a bration products to choose from. In total there are 13 products available for you to choose from and also digital products too. So if you spend £90 on products you would get 2 free sale a bration products to choose from and so on. 

It's a great time to stock up and free products too !! 







If you would like to order any of the products featured in this project please  click on the shop now link and place your order or if you prefer please email me. 

Happy Crafting

Lucie 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x