Monday 27 January 2014

Stampinup'Up! UK - love you to the moon and back


Morning stampers!  Finally a ray a of sunshine coming through the window of my craft room ! not sure how much it will last but I'm making the most of it while it does. 

Today I made another quick card project, that can be used for valentines or just to send to someone you love. 





For this project I used the fresh prints dsp paper stack, love you to the moon and back stamp set ( available in the spring/summer mini catty ) Coastal cabana and crisp cantaloupe ink pads and bakers twine. I also highlighted the moon craters with some glitter. 


Happy Crafting



Lucie Bell
Independant Stampin'Up! Demonstrator 

Contact me to buy supplies or arrange a party:

Mobile07944431745




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x