Thursday 16 January 2014

Happy Box day !

 Morning everyone. 

Hope you have all had a great week of crafting and have enjoyed making toes cards and gifts. 

I am a very happy bunny today as I got a huge parcel delivers from Stampin'Up! By mr UPS man yesterday! 

Lots of lovely new products from the  demo sale a bration pre order and the spring /summer brochure pre order too and lots more besides! 


So  lots of projects planned, so keep your eyes peeled for lots of new posts without these fab products. 
More info on the sale a bration and spring /summer brochure to come soon. 

So of course with all this new stuff I have to start playing! So I'll be back soon with some sneak peeks of some of the new products available from  January 28th. 

If you are interested and would like one of the new brochures , please drop me an email. 


Happy crafting 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x