Thursday 23 January 2014

Stampin'Up! UK - Baby We've Grown

Another quick make from sunny Corby! not!!

Today's make is another stamp set from the new spring/summer mini catty, available very soon, January 28 th to be exact. 


Again I used the whisper white notecard and envelope set, cute clips and cherry cobble grosgrain ribbon and neutrals candy dots from the annual catalogue.  fresh prints dsp paper stack, baby we've grown stamp set from the Spring/Summer mini catty.  I created the embossed lines using my simple scored board. 


If you would like to purchase any of the Stampin'Up! Products used in this project, please contact me or use the shop now link to order online 24/7 the shops that never shuts!

Back soon, Happy Crafting

Lucie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x