Tuesday 13 January 2015

Well I'm just nuts about you !

Hi stampers,

I just love this hostess stamp "Nuts about you" , it's so cute...
I just love how they turned out.








Products used: 
Stampin trimmer
Gift box punch board
Bow builder punch
"Nuts about you " Stampset
Hardwood background stamp
Fringe scissors
Glue dots
Paper snips 
Tombow liquid glue
Red liner tape
Neutrals designer series paper
Crumb cake cardstock 
Window sheet
Vellum 
Very vanilla cardstock 
Whisperwhite 
Daffodil delight
Pear pizazz 

Early espresso inkpad 
Chocolatechip inkpad  
Black stazon inkpad 
Backed brown sugar inkpad
Crumb cake inkpad 

Striped crumb cake ribbon
Linen thread 
Daffodil delight  cotton ribbon


If you want to purchase any of the products I used to make these cards. Then please click on the shop now link top right , for a direct link to my online shop

Happy stamping

Lucie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x