Monday 12 January 2015

I think I'm in love! With the new lotus blossom Stampset !

Hi stampers,
 Hope you all had a good weekend, mine involved putting together bookcases to store all my lovely stampsets in lol. What did you do?

Today's card projects were made using the sublime sale a bration lotus blossom Stampset , which you can get when you spend over £45 on Stampin'Up products.

This is a three step Stampset working from dark to light and the results are amazing! 









If you are interested in hosting a Stampin'Up party at your house or mine, then please get in touch.
If you would like a physical or digital copy of the annual catalogue and spring /summer mini catty and saleabration leaflet, please get in touch.

During sale a bration for every £45 pounds you spend you get to choose a free product from the sale a bration leaflet.


If you want to purchase any of the products I used to make these cards. Then please click on the shop now link top right , for a direct link to my online shop

Happy stamping

Lucie 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x