Wednesday 6 August 2014

Vivid vases

Hi stampers, 
    Have you had a play with the new Stampin'Up! Blendabilities yet? If not you really should, they are fab. I have tried every kind of make on the market and these are by far the best yet,and they also come in a pack of three light, med, dark , which makes it so much easier when shading.

Today's project I made using the vivid vases stamps and of course coloured them in with the blendabilities ! I really like how it turned out, I hope you do too...




Products used in this project

Whisper white cardstock 
Moonlight dsp paper stack
Vivid vases stamp set 
Silver ribbon
Momento black ink
Rich razzleberry blendabilities
Daffodil delight blendabilities
Coastal cabana blendabilities
Cherry cobbler blendabilities
Old olive blendabilities
Stampin trimmer
Snail adhesive
Stampin Dimensionals 
Paper snips
Stampin scrub
Stampin mist 


If you would like to purchase any of the products used in these project please click in the shop now button for a direct link to my online shop. 

Happy stamping 
Lucie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x