Wednesday 20 August 2014

Home decor and gifts

Hi stampers, 
This weeks projects are home decor and gifts.

I love to make gifts for friends and family and feel its more heartfelt to make something you've made with your own too hands! 


This wooden mdf plaque turned out lovely, I stamped with the swallow tail stamp in Momento black and coloured in using the daffodil delight and pumpkin pie blendabilitie pens. I used the sunshine sentiment for the feel goods stamp set , stamped with black stazon ink and stamped papillon pot pourri onto window sheet with stazon black and punch out using the elegant butterfly punch.

For this lovely hanging heart , I stamped  believe and sparkle in black stazon , I then used the petite petal stamp set in coastal cabana, blushing bride and blackberry bliss, which I punched out with the petite petal punch,I used brights candy dots for the centres and rhinestones for the believe and sparkle, I finished of with a stamped butterfly from papillon pot pourri, hich I stamed on some retired watercolour wonder dsp and cut out using the elegant buttefly punch, I attached them all using hot glue...



I love making these covered notepads, as they can can some something very in expensive and boring into a lovely gift for a customer, party hostess or a downline gift.
I was inspired by a you tube video I watched by pootles  papercraft  click here for tutorial  
I used mossy meadow cardstock , lost lagoon ,blackberry bliss and hello honey cardstock , I used the swallowtail stamp , which I stamped with the black Momento ink onto some of the retire watercolour wonder dsp, which I then cut in half to used on two note pads . The blackberry bliss note , was made using a project life card from the everyday accessories pack , to which I just added some basic pearls and used the petit all petal punch to punch out a flower in blackberry bliss and hello honey.


I love these chevron bags that are also sold by Stampin'Up! , they make gift giving , so easy and quick! 
All I did here was create a tag using the amazing birthday stamp set, using whisper white cardstock, blackberry bliss ink, tangelo twist ink, lost lagoon and hello honey.


This project is a menu board for the kitchen, it is made just using a picture frame into which I put some of our back brown sugar dsp to created the background , I used my electronic die cutter to cut the word in vinyl. But you could just as easily do it with the alphabet dies and the big shot! 
I used the perfect blend stamp set and some of our dsp and paper pieced it together, finishing it  of with the window punch cut from back brown sugar and cut in half to create the coffee stirrers. 
I used a metal butterfly I had in my crafty stash and also used the papillon pot pourri stamp set in coastal cabana, smokey slate and crisp cantelope, punched out with the bitty butterfly punch onto which I created a butterfly trail using the rhinestones. I finished it of with a lovely white flower, made using the fun flower punch, whisper white cardstock and a in colour boutique button ( sadly now retired) all you need now is a dry wipe pen to write the weeks menus and wipe of for the next week ! 



I finally made these post it note holders, with matching pens. The holders were inspired by Sam Hammond ( aka pootles) , who made some similar one. Check her you tube channel pootles papercraft.  click for tutorial

If you would like to purchase any of the products used in these projects please check out the list below and click on the pictures for a direct link to my online shop. 

Happy stamping

Lucie x 

Table built using Product Table Builde








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x