Friday 4 July 2014

Perfect blend and playing with the new blendabilitie pens!



Hi stampers,
Just a few quick cards I make over the last few weeks while I've been on holiday, I don't has much time to get into the craft room.






I just love the new blendabilitie pens and can't wait for more colours to be released over the next few months. 

If you would like to order any of the products I have used in these products please click on the hop now button to shop in my online store 24/7,alternatively you can email me at stampinbell@gmail.com. 

Products used 

Cardstock - crushed curry, very vanilla, whisper white,coasta cabana, crumb cake

Ribbon - linen thread ( all the rest have been retired! ) 

Stamp sets - perfect blend, regarding dahlias , I like you ( hostess stamp set ) available when you spend over £150 on a single order. , gorgeous grunge.

Everything else -  Stampin trimmer, paper snips, Stampin Dimensionals , basic rhinestones, neutrals candy dots,tombow multi purpose liquid glue, glue dots. 

Happy stamping 

Lucie x 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x