Wednesday 30 July 2014

HELLO THERE ! Meets the new in colours 2014-2015


Hi Stampers, I'm Back!!
Lost my crafting mojo for a while, but  I think its back to stay now, fingers crossed!!

Todays card project is a set of five 4x 4 cards , using the new in colors of 2014-2015
I just love the blackberry bliss, and want a project that incorporated them all.

I also wanted a set of card I could for a workshop that were simple and quick and could be given as gift in a small box.(picture of that to follow soon )...





As I said before these cards are 4 x 4 in size
Cardstock size 8 x4 scored at 4

if you would like to buy any of the products used in this card project , then please click on the pictures below for  a direct link to the item in my online shop.

Happy Stamping

Lucie x
         
Table built using Product Table Builder 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x