Thursday 27 February 2014

Stampin'Up! UK - Elegant Dress Card


Morning to you all and many thanks for taking the time to come along to my humble little blog.

Today's project was inspired by a beautiful dresss I saw on the internet.




I used the Artisan label punch for the bodice of the dress, which I embossed and blinged up with our fab rhinestones,for the dress I cut a skirt shape out of card and used the pistachio pudding ruffle to create the tiered look of the skirt.

I used the en fancais background stamp ,which i embossed with versamark and white embossing powder onto basic grey cardstock.


I made the flower using the in -colour designer paper in pistachio pudding, which I glued together
using hot glue.

If you are interested in ordering any of the products used in this project , the please click on the pictures below for a direct link to my online shop, or alternatively you can contact me via email stampinbell@gmail.com



Happy Crafting 

Lucie 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x