Monday 4 November 2013

Business card holder

Hi Everyone, 

Hope you have all had a good weekend and not been too cold!
It's been a bit chilly here in Corby!

I have been looking for business card holders for a while on the internet,and  on Friday decided why not try and make them myself,  this is what I came up with, inspired by a fellow demonstrator on you tube, pootles papercraft.




I made these business card holders to match my flyer holder boxes,which  I shall be using to promote my business in nearby shop. 

products  used :

Stampin'Up! Trimmer : 129722

2013-2015 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack : 130136

 Large oval punch - 119855

 Basic Black 12 X 12 Smooth Card Stock -  124267

  

            
 Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x