Thursday 19 February 2015

Shabby chic cards made using postage due Stampset



Hi stampers,

sorry for the lull in blog posts but family life has taken priority and I've not been doing much less crafting of late.

I'm hopefully starting a new job soon ,My crafting and blogging will have to take a back seat but I will post as often as I can.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my lovely blog readers and customers for your continued support, I really do appreciate it.

If you are one of my lovely followers on my Facebook page -  https://www.facebook.com/stampinupbell

You will be glad to know that I now have a shop now button on there which will take you straight to my Stampin'Up! Online shop, for much quicker easier shopping. Of course you will still be able to order via this blog securely 24/7...

Today's blog is all about the fantabulous Postage due stamp set 


Postage Due Clear-Mount Stamp Set126397
Price£15.95

We love the vintage look! Don't you? This classic four-piece set will add a touch of class to cards, scrapbook pages, and papercrafting projects of all kinds. Coordinates with the Postage Stamp Punch and the fabulous Fan Fair suite.
Set Quantity: 4

I decided to go all girly, kinda shabby chic style. Using crumb cake ,blushing bride and very vanilla and also chocolate chip.
Here are the results 🔻




For the card above I used the envelope punch board to create the ticket look to the card. Firstly cut you card base to the size you want and the using the EPB take you card corner at the point and put into the punch hole of the EPB and by eye make sure you have it central and punch, do this on all four sides. 
To get all the layers equal you must take them down 1/4 of a inch not 1/8 of a inch as it just doesn't line up properly for some reason.
I also used the gorgeous new butterfly framelits to cut the butterfly using blushing bride cardstock and I inked the edges in blushing bride too. To finish I used the blushing bride cotton ribbon and attached it used the Stampin'Up! Mini stapler.


For the card above, I used very vanilla as my base card and layered with crumb cake and blushing bride cardstock. I stamped the main image in crumb cake  and stamped the postage Stamp in blushing bride which I punched out with postage stamp punch, I then put in on the card using dimensionals to give it some lift. If finished it of with the lovely blushing bride cotton ribbon and a few tiny pearls for some bling! I love how it turned out.


Finally the card above was made using very vanilla cardstock , layered with blushing bride cardstock. I stamped the main image on very vanilla cardstock in blushing bride and cut out using the oval framelits. I also created a frame using chocolate chip cardstock, also using the oval framelits. I stamped the small stamp images in chocolate chip and punched out using the postage stamp punch and finished it of with the crochet trim and some tiny pearls.

Products used: 

Cardstock 

Blushing bride
Very vanilla 
Chocolate chip
Crumb cake

Ink

Blushing bride
Chocolate chip 
Crumb cake

Dies and punches

Butterfly framelits
Postage stamp punch 
Envelope punch board (EPB)

Embellishments

Pearls
Blushing bride cotton ribbon

Tools

Mini stapler
Stampin' Trimmer
Paper snips
Sponge daubers
Tombow liquid glue
Dimensionals 



Thank you for taking the time to stop by and check out my blog and I hope you like what I've made  and I hope I may inspire you to have a go and try one of these cards yourself.

If you would like to purchase any of the products I have used in this cards, then please click on the shop now button at the top right of this blog for a direct link to my online shop. Alternatively you can email me as I am always on hand to answer question or queries.

Happy stamping and come back soon

Lucie x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x