Thursday 13 November 2014

Wishing you a fan(tache)stic Christmas

I just love the moustache framelit , great for a whole host of occasions .
This time it's Christmas,simple but effective, I just think they are so cute.... These are going to be my Christmas cards this year.







I just love how they turned out, ideal for batch making cards.
Just the  base card, then I embossed the sentiment with versamark and White embossing powder.
I used my white uniglo gel pen and a ruler to create a frame. Then using the moustache framelit and White glimmer card I created the "tache"! Which I put on the card using the Dimensionals to create some depth.

Sentiments came from the santas stache stampset and good greeting hostess set ( no longer available )

If you would like purchase any of the products used in this project, please click on the shop now button to shop safely 24/7

Happy stamping

Lucie x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x