Thursday 12 June 2014

Tri-fold shutter card for new baby

Hi stampers, 

 Today's project is tri-fold shutter card, it looks complicated but It is really easy to make. I was watching  a you tube tutorial for it by queenbcreations  http://youtu.be/OZpnbMX0WDk 
Where I got the inspiration and measurements to create my own version.

I decided to do a baby themed card a I just love the Baby we've grown stamp set and really wanted to use it. 
So I decided to make two!  A boy and a girl version....

I coloured the rabbit, the owl and the shoes , using the new blendabilities pen from Stampin'Up! Available in Europe from July 1st


   






Products used: 

Very vanilla card
Crushed curry card
Strawberry slush card
In colour ( 2014 -2015) DSP 12x12 paper pack - I used the coastal caban and the strawberry slush  from it. 

Baby we've grown stamp set
Starburst sayings stamp set 
Gorgeous grunge stamp set 

Coastal cabana and crisp cantelope thick bakers twine ( available from July 1st ) 
Blendabilitie pens ( available from July 1st ) 
Neutral candy dots 
Basic rhinestones

Stampin trimmer
Glue dots
Stampin Dimensionals 
Paper snips

If you would like to order any of the products that are currently available , that I have used in this project. 
Then please click on shop now button for a direct link to my online shop, alternatively you can contact me by email stampinbell@gmail.com



Happy stamping

Lucie x 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x