Friday 13 December 2013

Holly jolly - finally getting into the festive mood!

I'm finally getting into the festive mood as christmas gets closer. 
But why oh why did I leave making my christmas till now ! 
So I've spent last couple of days making christmas gifts and cards. 
Only know I have to spend hours writing in them and then the envelopes ! Let alone taking them all to the post office. 
Anyway here are some of the cards  I've made. 
Hope you like them , I just love the colours. 
If you would to purchase any of the products I used to make these projects please either email me or click in the shop now button on the right to order securely 24/7








I have used retired SU product in the cards above but I thought get it's cute. 

You will find a list of current products I used that are available to purchase below. 

Whisper white cardstock
Coastal cabana cardstock 
Smoky slate cardstock 
Winter frost DSP paperstack
A banner christmas stamp set 
Wishing you stamp set
Chalk talk stamp set
Chalk talk dies 
Envelope punch board
Circle punch 
Oval punch

Thanks for dropping by. Happy crafting. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I'd Love to hear from you.

Lucie x